All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introductory study of the Old Testament and it is based on the lesson taught for many years by the authors in two different Universities in Ghana. It is an interactive and didactic work that provides an innovative approach to the study of the Hebrew Bible. It helps reader achieve a good knowledge of the Old Testament.
- Author BiographyNicoletta Gatti holds a Licentiate in Biblical Sciences from the Pontifical Biblical Institute (Rome) and a PhD in Biblical Theology from the Gregorian University (Rome). She is a Lecturer of Biblical Studies in the Department of Biblical and Church Historical Studies, School of Theology and Missions, Central University College (Dansoman - Ghana). Her research interest focuses on the intercultural and pragmatic approach to the Bible. George Ossom-Batsa obtained a Licentiate in Biblical Sciences from the Pontifical Biblical Institute (Rome), a PhD in Biblical Theology from the Gregorian University (Rome) and a MPhil in Missiology from the same Institution. He is a Senior lecturer of Biblical Studies in the Department for the Study of Religions, University of Ghana (Legon - Ghana) and his main research interest is in intercultural and pragmatic approach to the Bible.
- Author(s)George Ossom-Batsa,Nicoletta Gatti
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleDas Alte Testament Im Dialog - an Outline of an Old Testament Dialogue
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note99, tables and graphs
- Weight420 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.46
- £5.90Trending at £8.01
- £7.68Trending at £10.03
- £5.00Trending at £5.60
- £8.66Trending at £11.98
- £4.97Trending at £5.39
- £6.24Trending at £6.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.