Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.79
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.77Trending at £12.35
- £11.87Trending at £14.50
- £11.98Trending at £15.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume includes interdisciplinary essays on slave narratives from the Atlantic world of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, focusing on lesser known examples of the genre --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyNicole N. Aljoe, author of Creole Testimonies: Slave Narratives from the British West Indies, 1709-1838, is Associate Professor of English at Northeastern University, USA. Ian Finseth, author of Shades of Green: Visions of Nature in the Literature of American Slavery, 1770-1860, is Associate Professor of English at the University of North Texas, USA.
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNew World Studies
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byIan Frederick Finseth,Nicole N. Aljoe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.