Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionComparing two British missions to Tibet in 1774 and 1904, Stewart sheds light on the changing nature of British imperialism.
- Author BiographyGordon T. Stewart is the Jack & Margaret Sweet Professor of History at Michigan State University. His previous publications include The Great Awakening in Nova Scotia 1760-1791 (1982), The Origins of Canadian Politics (1986) and Jute and Empire: The Calcutta Jute Wallahs and the Landscapes of Empire (1998).
- Author(s)Gordon T. Stewart
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note19 b/w illus. 3 maps
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.