All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of Insights for a New Way of Living series, this work presents Osho who shows us that joy is the essence of life and that even unhappiness has its root in joy.
- Author BiographyOsho is one of the most provocative and inspiring spiritual teachers of the twentieth century. Known for his revolutionary contribution to the science of inner transformation, the influence of his teachings continues to grow, reaching seekers of all ages in virtually every country of the world. He is the author of many books, including Love, Freedom, Aloneness ; The Book of Secrets ; and Innocence, Knowledge, and Wonder.
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication02/02/2009
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £85.85
- £5.79Trending at £7.04
- £12.99Trending at £23.00
- £32.80Trending at £50.39
- £17.30Trending at £19.69
- £5.41Trending at £7.07
- £11.99Trending at £12.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.