All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.79Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrates the daring, humor and playfulness of James Joyce's complex work while engaging with and elucidating the most demanding aspects of his writing. This book explores in detail the motifs and radical innovations of style and technique that characterize his major works - Dubliners , A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man , and Ulysses .
- Author BiographyPeter Mahon teaches in the Department of English at The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. He is the author of Imagining Joyce and Derrida: Between Finnegans Wake and Glas (University of Toronto Press, 2007).
- Author(s)Peter Mahon
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/08/2009
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGuides for the Perplexed
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.