CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionBoldrini examines how Dante's literary and linguistic theories helped shape Joyce's radical narrative techniques.
- Author BiographyLucia Boldrini is lecturer in English at Goldsmiths College, University of London.
- Author(s)Lucia Boldrini
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 line figures 1 tone
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.