All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeeks to answer the deceptively simple question: What is Judaism really about? The author views Judaism as one of humanity's most profound and sublimely beautiful achievements.
- Author BiographyDavid Gelernter is professor of computer science at Yale University and contributing editor at the Weekly Standard. He is the author of several books, including Mirror Worlds, The Muse and the Machine, and the novel 1939. His writings on Judaism have appeared in Commentary and elsewhere. He lives in Woodbridge, CT.
- Author(s)David Hillel Gelernter
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note4 color illus.
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.73
- £16.11Trending at £20.98
- £30.79Trending at £34.11
- £31.63Trending at £50.00
- £25.45Trending at £34.98
- £5.98Trending at £6.62
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.