Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £24.94Trending at £25.34
- £11.98Trending at £12.36
- £4.95Trending at £5.03
- £7.42Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes as its point of departure the historical fact that it was Orthodox pioneers of German origin, in contrast to their Eastern European counterparts, who successfully developed religious kibbutz life.
- Author BiographyProfessor Aryei Fishman was a member of the Department of Sociology and Anthropology at Bar-Ilan University, Israel, until his retirement. His special interests in the sociologies of religion and communal societies converged in his in-depth study of the religious kibbutz. He is the author of Judaism and Modernization on the Religious Kibbutz, Cambridge University Press, 1992).
- Author(s)Aryei Fishman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2002
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Religion
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.