CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £15.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough there are no words in the Hebrew scriptures for human rights , the values this concept represents were inherent in the earliest Jewish texts. These essays explore themes such as man's being born in the image of God, conscience, democracy and personal liberty in the texts.
- Author BiographyMilton R. Konvitz is professor emeritus of law and professor emeritus of industrial and labor relations at Cornell University. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and author and/or editor of many important books on constitutional law, Judaic studies, and philosophy.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2001
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Weight653 g
- Width173 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byMilton R. Konvitz
- Introduction byMilton R. Konvitz
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.