All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.59Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.65
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the influence of apocalypticism on various Jewish sects. The author states that the teachings of Jesus, while reflecting first and foremost the views of the sages, are also influenced by Jewish apocalypticism. His collected essays examine the Essenes, their effect on Hebrew language, the split of sects.
- Author BiographyDavid Flusser (1917- 2000) was professor of early Christianity and Judaism of the Second Temple Period at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, a member of the Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities and a recipient of the National Israel Prize in 1980 for his academic achievements.
- Author(s)David Flusser
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication21/12/2007
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Weight744 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Translated byAzzan Yadin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.