All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.80Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.01
- £7.92Trending at £10.95
- £7.36Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe text reprinted in this volume is based on Hardy's final revision for the 1912 Wessex Edition and includes his Preface and Postscript.
- Author BiographyThomas Hardy (1840-1928), enduring author of the twentieth century, wrote the classics Jude the Obscure, Tess of the d'Urbervilles, Far from the Madding Crowd, The Return of the Native, The Mayor of Casterbridge, and many other works. Norman Page is Professor of English emeritus, University of Nottingham and University of Alberta. He is the author of many books, among them The Language of Jane Austen, Speech in the English Novel, Thomas Hardy, Tennyson: An Illustrated Life, and A. E. Housman: A Critical Biography. He is editor of the Oxford Reader's Companion to Thomas Hardy, past editor of the Thomas Hardy Journal and the Thomas Hardy Annual, and a vice-president of the Thomas Hardy Society.
- Author(s)Thomas Hardy
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication10/02/1999
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleNorton Critical Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Out-of-print date22/06/2016
- Content Notemaps
- Weight450 g
- Width129 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Volume editorProfessor Norman Page
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.