CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £34.26
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionJudeo-Spanish and the Making of a Community brings together scholars and activists from around the world, all of whom have participated in and presented original research at the annual ucLADINO Judeo-Spanish Symposia.
- Author BiographyBryan Kirschen is an Assistant Professor of Hispanic Linguistics at the State University of New York at Binghamton. Kirschen received his doctorate in 2015 from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), where he focused his research on language contact and diglossia among the Sephardim of New York City and Los Angeles. At UCLA, he co-founded and directed ucLADINO, an organization promoting the knowledge and use of the Judeo-Spanish language(s). Kirschen has taught Judeo-Spanish language and culture, and has given lectures on related topics in a number of locations throughout the United States.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited byBryan Kirschen
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.