CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionLawyer, judge, banker, classics professor, and councilman, Thomas Mellon greatly influenced the fortunes of his hometown, Pittsburgh, throughout the nineteenth century. Offering characterization of the Scotch-Irish value system that governed the patriarch's work and life, the author captures the judge's complexities and contradictions.
- Author BiographyJames Mellon is the author of African Hunter and The Face of Lincoln; he is coeditor of Bullwhip Days: The Slaves Remember. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)James Mellon
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight1080 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.