All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPure, orthodox and incorruptible, Judge Bao has been serving as the preeminent embodiment of justice in China for almost a thousand years, so much so his court cases have been adapted as stories, novels and plays over the centuries. This title offers a series of eight ballad-stories on Judge Bao, dating from the period 1250-1450.
- Author(s)Wilt L. Idema
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication23/12/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £7.37
- £6.72Trending at £6.89
- £9.83Trending at £14.98
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £8.68Trending at £8.85
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
- £4.44Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.