Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.99Free P&P
- Used condition
- Sold by entertainment_zone_online
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Grand Hall of Justice a chilling ultimatum is issued to the Judges: remove yourselves from power or face the consequences. Somewhere in Mega-City One the terrorist organisation Total War have planted two hundred thermonuclear devices and as long as the Judges stay in charge they will detonate them one by one.
- Author BiographyJohn Wagner is, to many fans, the very heart of 2000 AD. Involved from the earliest days of the Galaxy's Greatest Comic, he co-created Judge Dredd, as well as Strontium Dog, Robo-Hunter and a host of other 2000 AD mainstays, including the critically-acclaimed Button Man. Incredibly prolific throughout his career, and writing under a diversity of pen names -- often in concert with Alan Grant, with whom he devised and developed 2000 AD's sister comic, the Judge Dredd Megazine -- Wagner has worked extensively beyond the Thargian universe, originating and editing a number of British periodicals as well as writing many American standards, including Batman, The Punisher, Lobo and Star Wars bounty hunter Boba Fett. His Paradox Press graphic novel A History of Violence is now a major film from director David Cronenberg. Colin MacNeil's masterly painted art has graced many 2000 AD strips, including his co-created Mechanismo, Ulysses Sweet and Vanguard, as well as the classic, adult-oriented America. He has also illustrated Calhab Justice, Chopper, The Corps, Devlin Waugh, Heavy Metal Dredd, Judge Dredd, Maelstrom, Mega-City Mania, Missionary Man, Satanus, Shimura, Strontium Dog, Tales of the Doghouse, Tales of Mega-City One and Tharg's Future Shocks Henry Flint is one of the Galaxy's Greatest Comic's rising superstars. Co-creator of Sancho Panzer and Shakara, his incredibly versatile pencils have also graced A.B.C. Warriors, Judge Dredd/Aliens, Bill Savage, Deadlock, Judge Dredd, Rogue Trooper, Missionary Man, Nemesis the Warlock, Nikolai Dante, Sinister Dexter, Tharg the Mighty, The V.C.'s, Vector 13 and Venus Bluegenes. He has even written a Tharg's Alien Invasions strip! He has also begun to establish himself in American comics. Jason Brashill is a real fan-favourite artist, whose mix of pencils and paints have enlivened both his co-created series Outlaw and The Space Girls and his other work for 2000 AD, which includes Harlem Heroes, Judge Dredd, and Batman/ Judge Dredd. He has also contributed to the television series Spaced, where his artwork stands in for that created by the show's lead male character.
- Author(s)John Wagner
- Date of Publication03/11/2005
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint2000 AD Graphic Novels
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width187 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Colin McNeil,Henry Flint,Jason Brashill
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.51Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.63Trending at £6.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.