All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJudging Free Speech contains nine original essays by political scientists and law professors, each providing a comprehensive, yet concise and accessible overview of the free speech jurisprudence of a United States Supreme Court Justice.
- Author BiographyKeith J. Bybee, Syracuse University, USA Douglas E. Edlin, Dickinson College, USA James C. Foster, Oregon State University, USA Frederick P. Lewis, University of Massachusetts Lowell, USA Kevin J. McMahon, Trinity College - Connecticut, USA Samuel R. Olken, The John Marshall Law School, USA Michael Paris, College of Staten Island, City University of New York, USA Mark Tushnet, Harvard Law School, USA
- Author(s)Helen J. Knowles,Neil Taylor,Steven B. Lichtman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIX, 288 p.
- Weight382 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.34
- £14.30Trending at £21.04
- £10.09Trending at £12.98
- £7.57Trending at £8.46
- £28.88Trending at £30.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.