Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
About this product
- Author(s)Amy Steigerwalt,Robert M. Howard
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/08/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note26 black & white tables, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight312 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction: Judges, Law and Policy Part One: Federal Court Policymaking 2. Courts and Taxes 3. The Air We Breathe and the Water We Drink: Courts, Law and Environmental Policy 4. The Status of Women 5. Reproductive Rights 6. Discrimination and Educational Affirmative Action Part Two: State Court Policymaking 7. School Finance Reform 8. Same-Sex Marriage Part Three: Conclusion 9. Conclusion: Unnecessary Judicial Activism or a Necessary Part of the Policy Process?
- Author BiographyRobert M. Howard is Professor of Political Science at Georgia State University and editor of Justice System Journal. Amy Steigerwalt is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Georgia State University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.