Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- Author(s)Roger Giner-Sorolla
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEuropean Monographs in Social Psychology
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Emotions, Morality, and Groups: Introduction and Definition. 2. Emotion: A Functional Conflict Theory. 3. Emotions, Morality, and Groups: Intersections. 4. Disgust and Anger. 5. Shame and Guilt. 6. Positive Moral Emotions. 7. Applications and Conclusion.
- Author BiographyRoger Giner-Sorolla is Reader in Social Psychology at the University of Kent, UK. His research interests include attitudes and motivated cognition, and more recently the role of affect and moral emotions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.