Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionJudging Policy analyzes the causes and consequences of the increasingly prominent role courts are being asked to play in the public policy process in Latin America's largest nation, Brazil.
- Author BiographyMatthew M. Taylor is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Sao Paulo. Winner, 2008 Vitor Nunes Leal Prize by the Brazilian Political Science Association (ABCP)
- Author(s)Matthew M. Taylor
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2008
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.