Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's the story behind great decisions? Is decision-making the responsibility of one leader or should it rest on the shoulders of the collective team? This title presents twelve stories of organizations that have successfully tapped the diverse perspectives and deep knowledge of their people to build an organizational decision-making capability.
- Author BiographyThomas H. Davenport is the President's Distinguished Chair at Babson College, a research fellow at the MIT Center for Digital Business, and a Senior Advisor to Deloitte Analytics. He is the author or coauthor of fourteen books, including Competing on Analytics. Brook Manville is an independent consultant and the author of several publications on issues of strategy and organizational development. He previously served as Chief Learning Officer for Saba Software and the United Way of America, and before that was McKinsey & Company's first Director of Knowledge Management.
- Author(s)Brook Manville,Thomas H. Davenport
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight497 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Foreword byLaurence Prusak
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.