All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionJudgment, Decision-Making and Success in Sport presents a thorough overview and assessment of the study of Judgment and Decision-Making (JDM) in sports psychology, and represents an important source of information for those interested in the possible causes and reasons for success and failure in sport.
- Author BiographyMichael Bar-Eli is the Nat Holman Chair in Sports Research at the Guilford Glazer School of Business and Management and Head of the Management Studies program at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Israel. He is also Senior Vice President of the Asian-South Pacific Association of Sport Psychology. Henning Plessner is Professor of Social Psychology at the University of Leipzig. His main research areas are Judgment and Decision-Making in sports and the psychology of intuition. Markus Raab is Department Head of Performance Psychology at the German Sport University Cologne. He is Editor of the German Journal of Sport Psychology, Section Editor of the International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, and Editorial Board Member of Psychology of Sport and Exercise.
- Author(s)Henning Plessner,Markus Raab,Michael Bar-Eli
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/08/2011
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleW-B Series in Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight360 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.