All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJudgment and Decision Making is a refreshingly accessible text that explores the wide variety of ways people make judgments. .
- Author BiographyDavid Hardman has taught judgment and decision making at London Metropolitan University since 1998, where he is Principal Lecturer for Learning Development. He is co-editor of Thinking: Psychological Perspectives on Reasoning, Judgment, and Decision Making, and is an Associate Editor for the Journal of Economic Psychology.
- Author(s)David Hardman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/01/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleBPS Textbooks in Psychology
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight702 g
- Width219 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.