Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £10.27Trending at £18.98
- £14.19Trending at £19.95
- £9.40Trending at £9.95
- £11.30Trending at £15.04
- £6.49Trending at £9.98
- £4.62Trending at £7.48
- £8.30Trending at £8.82
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifies how human judgment and decision making may evolve, develop and be learned or trained.
- Author BiographyMandeep K. Dhami received her Ph.D. in Psychology from City University, London, in 2001. Before joining the University of Cambridge in 2005, she held academic appointments at the Max Planck Institute for Human Development, Germany, the University of Maryland, USA, and the University of Victoria, Canada. Anne Schlottmann studied at the Ruhr Universitat Bochum, then went on a Fulbright scholarship to the University of California, San Diego, where she received her Ph.D. in 1991. Since then she has been at University College London where she is now a Senior Lecturer in the Developmental Science Department. Michael Waldmann was a graduate student at the Max Planck Institute for Psychological Research, Germany, and obtained his Ph.D. in 1988 from the University of Munich. Since 1998 he has been Professor of Psychology at the University of Gottingen.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note27 b/w illus.
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAnne Schlottmann,Mandeep K. Dhami,Michael R. Waldmann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.