Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.96Trending at £12.78
- £32.42Trending at £35.32
- £10.03Trending at £15.53
- £15.45Trending at £15.71
- £11.02Trending at £11.28
- £12.06Trending at £12.34
- £12.91Trending at £13.20
About this product
- DescriptionContaining six papers on geotechnical engineering, this book includes such topics as historic and futurist views of the profession, strength and slope stability analysis, internal erosion and piping, field and laboratory measurements in geotechnical engineering, and geoenvironmental engineering and its impact on geotechnical practice.
- Author(s)Edward Kavazanjian,Francisco Silva
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication31/07/2000
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.