Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.48Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an examination of the various factors that affect the judgement/decision process in an accounting setting. This is particularly important, according to the author, in an era of multinational corporations and global markets. Factors examined include national and organizational culture.
- Author BiographyAHMED BELKAOUI is Professor of Accounting at the University of Illinois, Chicago. His 17 previous books include Human Information Processing in Accounting, The Coming Crisis in Accounting, and Behavioral Accounting, all published by Quorum Books.
- Author(s)Ahmed Riahi-Belkaoui
- Date of Publication20/02/1990
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight382 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.