All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays by leading scholars of constitutional law looks at a critical component of constitutional democracy - judicial independence, from an international comparative perspective. It concludes by comparing many regimes from across the world.
- Author BiographyPETER H. RUSSELL, Professor of Political Science Emeritus at the University of Toronto, is author of seven books on the judiciary, constitutional issues, and democracy. DAVID M. O'BRIEN, Leone Reaves and George W. Spicer Professor at the University of Virginia, is author of numerous publications, including Storm Center: The Supreme Court in American Politics.
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2001
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleConstitutionalism and Democracy
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDavid M. O'Brien,Peter H. Russell
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.