CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionSaj (Central European University, Budapest) presents work on the transformation of the judiciary in post-communist states and other countries in transition, examining the theoretical context of institutional independence, the relationship of neutralized institutions to branches of government, and comparative experiences.
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintMartinus Nijhoff Publishers
- Weight721 g
- Width169 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAndras Sajo,Lorri Rutt Bentch
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.