All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.11
- £3.99Trending at £6.08
- £9.99Trending at £19.18
- £36.79Trending at £40.32
- £29.99Trending at £40.98
- £7.23Trending at £9.08
- £11.18Trending at £14.53
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays which focus on the relationship between judicial review and bureaucratic behaviour.
- Author BiographyDr. Marc Hertogh is Associate Professor of Socio-Legal Studies at the Faculty of Law, Tilburg University, The Netherlands. Dr Simon Halliday is Nicholas de B. Katzenbach Research Fellow at the Centre for Socio-Legal Studies at the University of Oxford.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2004
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMarc Hertogh,Simon Halliday
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.