Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a thematic approach to Judith Butler as a political thinker. Starting with an explanation of her terms of analysis, this study develops Butler's theory of the political through an exploration of her politics of troubling given categories and approaches.
- Author BiographySamuel A. Chambers is Senior Lecturer in Politics at Swansea University, where he teaches political theory and cultural politics. He writes broadly in contemporary thought, including work on language, culture, and the politics of gender and sexuality. Terrell Carver is Professor of Political Theory at the University of Bristol, UK. He has published extensively on theoretical issues relevant to sex, gender and sexuality.
- Author(s)Samuel A. Chambers,Terrell Carver
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.