All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £19.37Trending at £29.99
- £7.40Trending at £9.99
- £7.20Trending at £12.99
- £10.48Trending at £14.99
- £4.82Trending at £5.89
- £1.19Trending at £1.23
About this product
- DescriptionJudo is a sport, a fighting art and a popular way to keep fit. This colour guide should suit both beginners and intermediate judoka who wish to learn important elementary principles and the basic techniques, as well as expand their knowledge.
- Author BiographyAlex Butcher's Judo experience spans a period of 40 years. Much of this time was spent coaching judo at schools, refereeing and judging adult competitions. Alex trained the South African judo teams of 1998 and 1999, as well as the gold medal-winning national kata team of 1999. A 6th-dan South African judoka, he was also awarded sandan (3rd-dan) status by Kokodan (the headquarters of the International Judo Institute in Japan) in 1980, and was the first foreign associate member of the official British Schools Judo Association.
- Author(s)Alex Butcher
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2002
- GenreBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/02/2008
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight410 g
- Width195 mm
- Height265 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.