All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £3.59Trending at £3.97
- £10.84Trending at £12.00
- £5.19Trending at £6.17
- £4.72Trending at £5.43
- £11.13Trending at £13.10
- £4.69Trending at £4.94
- £2.80Trending at £4.97
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide containing everything you need to know to participate in - and enjoy - your favourite sport.
- Author BiographyPaul Mason's interest in writing stems from his childhood when he won the Scripture Prize in his last year at Primary School. He now is an experienced freelance writer and editor of a variety of children's information books, with subjects including extreme sports, geography and travel. He has a degree in anthropology, has worked in Turkey and taught English as a foreign language. Paul is a keen sportsman and particularly enjoys surfing, mountain biking and snowboarding.
- Author(s)Paul Mason,Rita Storey
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleKnow Your Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/04/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight144 g
- Width212 mm
- Height6 mm
- Spine265 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.