All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £24.96
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £8.66Trending at £11.85
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
About this product
- DescriptionRising to prominence in the early 1980s, Julia Wachtel's (b 1956) artistic practice focuses on the visual language of mass culture. This catalogue intends to survey Wachtel's influential career, and features 40 colour plates of works from the 1980s onwards.
- Author BiographyReto Thuring is associate curator of contemporary art at the Cleveland Museum of Art. Johanna Burton is Keith Haring Director and Curator of Education and Public Engagement at the New Museum, New York. Quinn Latimer is an American poet and critic based in Basel, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Reto Thuring
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2014
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note40 colour illustrations
- Weight1088 g
- Width241 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.