All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.95Trending at £6.29
- £4.88Trending at £5.98
- £6.95Trending at £7.67
- £6.97Trending at £8.67
- £4.95Trending at £8.88
- £4.97Trending at £6.29
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionPowell needs something to break the monotony of her life. So, she invents a deranged assignment: She will take her mother's dog-eared copy of Julia Child's 1961 classic, Mastering the Art of French Cooking, and cook all 524 recipes in the span of just one year.
- Author BiographyAfter spending a long, long time working as a temp, Julie Powell no writes in her pajamas in Long Island City, Queens, where she shares a loft apartment with her husband Eric; their dog, Robert; their cats, Maxine, Lumi, and Cooper; and their snake, Zuzu Marlene.
- Author(s)Julie Powell
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width136 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Pagination307 pp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.