CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- Author(s)Tom Stevenson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Caesar - The Influence of Julius Caesar in Western Culture 2. Imperium - Empire, Society, and Politics in 100 BCE 3. Nobilis - Caesar as a Young Noble, 100-70 BCE 4. Ambitio - The Ambition of Caesar, 69-64 BCE 5. Pietas - The Piety of Caesar, 63-59 BCE 6. Gloria - The Pursuit of Military Glory in Gaul, 58-56 BCE 7. Victoria - Victory over the Gauls, 55-52 BCE 8. Dignitas - Pompey, Caesar, and Relative Rank, 52-49 BCE 9. Fortuna - Fortune and the Civil War, 49-45 BCE 10. Clementia - Caesar's Dictatorship as Paternal Rule, 49-44 BCE 11. Libertas - Caesar's Dictatorship as Tyranny, 49-44 BCE 12. Res Publica - Caesar's Role in the Fall of the Roman Republic Table of Events (100 - 44 BC) Glossary Bibliography
- Author BiographyTom Stevenson is Senior Lecturer in Classics and Ancient History at the University of Queensland, Australia.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.