Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.37+ £0.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt a thirty-year reunion, a group of old friends tell the story of their lives - and the story of a generation - in this brilliant new novel from one of America's most celebrated writers.
- Author BiographyTim O'Brien was born in Minnesota, and graduated from Macalester College in St Paul. He served as an infantryman in Vietnam and after graduate studies at Harvard worked as a national affairs reporter for the Washington Post. He first came to prominence in 1973 with If I Die in a Combat Zone, the compelling, fictionalised account of his time in Vietnam. His highly acclaimed novels include Going After Cacciato, winner of the 1979 National Book Award in Fiction, The Things They Carried, In the Lake of the Woods and Tomcat in Love. 'Tim O'Brien ranks among the best.' JOSEPH HELLER
- Author(s)Tim O'Brien
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/07/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight240 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.34Trending at £7.69
- £4.98Trending at £6.16
- £21.95Trending at £22.81
- £3.44Trending at £4.51
- £4.45Trending at £6.30
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.69Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.