CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.32Trending at £13.47
- £10.48Trending at £12.99
- £9.62Trending at £11.51
- £9.52Trending at £11.99
- £7.64Trending at £7.98
- £6.59Trending at £8.98
- £7.44Trending at £9.02
About this product
- DescriptionDark short story collection where things are never quite what they seem. Cynical soccer players, sinister secret departments and psychological sharpshooters.
- Author BiographySteve Morris is a teacher and examiner of mathematics and science. He travels around his region of England teaching students who are too ill to get to school. Steve graduated in mathematics from Manchester Metropolitan University in 1993. Despite a background surrounded by figures, one of Steve's passions has been his love for English literature and collecting antiquarian books. In his own schooldays he enjoyed putting his vivid imagination to good use. With a growing supply of bizarre short stories, he found early success in magazines and anthologies in the UK and overseas. 2009 saw Steve realise a lifelong ambition with the release of his debut book In All Probability: A Collection of Short Stories, which with a nod of approval from the press developed a modest following. This was followed in 2010 with a second collection Jumble Tales. His first full novel 'Playing Havoc' is out in July 2012.
- Author(s)Steve Morris
- PublisherPneuma Springs Publishing
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationDartford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPneuma Springs Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.