Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.69+ £3.99 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by monster_bookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
General & Literary Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionEtta Bancroft - sweet, kind, still beautiful - adores racing and harbours a crush on one of its stars, the handsome, high-handed owner-trainer Rupert Campbell-Black. When her bullying husband dies, Etta's selfish, ambitious children drag her from her lovely Dorset home to live in a hideous modern bungalow in the Cotswold village of Willowwood.
- Author BiographyJilly Cooper is a journalist, author and media superstar. The author of many number one bestselling novels, she lives in Gloucestershire with her husband Leo, her rescue greyhound Feather and her black cat Feral. She was appointed OBE in 2004 for services to literature, and in 2009 was awarded an honorary Doctorate of Letters by the University of Gloucestershire for her contribution to literature and services to the County.
- PrizesShort-listed for Galaxy National Book Awards: Sainsbury's Popular Fiction Book of the Year 2010.
- Author(s)Jilly Cooper
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date06/06/2014
- Weight1121 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine49 mm
Most relevant reviews
- marmismum27 Feb, 2013by
Brilliant as always - in fact I thought it her best. Pacey, funny and sad. Very emotional ending - and topical too. Loved it and can't wait for her next!
- 1abina17 May, 2011by
Jilly Cooper Love Her
Just love Jilly Cooper, so am biased but if you enjoy her style then you will really benefit from her latest contribution, it helps if you have read her other books, Campbell-Black makes a return, now in the guise of the Horse Rcaing world, not sure but it may be her last,she is talking she may not have another book in her, so possibly hanging up her typewriter.
- sonic40200919 Mar, 2011by
Just started book and hooked already. Have all the books in the Rider series looking forward to the next instalment!
- charliecorcoran21 Feb, 2011by
Jilly Cooper Jump
I have all of Jilly Cooper's books, and this one is really excellent. Would highly recommend it to anyone who loves animals and a good read!
- bernardinab18 Jan, 2011by
JUMP by Jilly Cooper
If anyone needs cheering up in this dreary winter then I would recommend this book to them, but beware - quite a few horses do die in the story. The men though, are either unremittingly gorgeous, rich and manly, or snivelling rats and ferrets. The women vary from rich and spoiled to sweet and self scrificing, and over to downright naughty. There are some very explicit descriptions of 'you know what' and the utterly irresistable (to me) Rupert Campbell-Black makes a welcome appearance.I know it's considered lightweight but it was just what I needed. Loved it. Vintage Cooper.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.77Trending at £13.52
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98