All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides students with descriptions of basic jazz steps and movements, including information on alignment, improvisation, injury prevention, nutrition and fitness, and history of jazz dance. Movement Tips boxes help students with challenging movements, and Precaution boxes help students utilize correct techniques to avoid injury.
- Author BiographyMinda has been a full time dance and Physical Education instructor at Mission College since 1979. Since that time she has set up an entire dance program, giving full length dance performances and having students continue their study of dance at 4 year universities. Since 1989, she has shifted her emphasis to fitness and developed a 12 unit program for the Fitness Specialist that trains students as personal trainers as well as aerobic instructors.
- Author(s)Esther Pryor,Minda Goodman Kraines
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication21/07/2004
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width191 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement5th edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.