All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn a global tour that takes him from India to Greece to Africa, David tries in vain to keep out of trouble; poaching in the Lake District, heli-skiing in Canada, taking on the pirates of Nigeria and disguising himself as a nurse in Durban.
- Author BiographyAs well as completing his Deck Officer Cadetship in the British Merchant Navy, David Baboulene has been a welder, a radio DJ, a cabbie, an award-winning scriptwriter and a published songwriter; he also made a million in the IT boom in the nineties and lost it all again, goddammit. He performs a one-man show telling stories from the book.
- Author(s)David Baboulene
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Out-of-print date13/09/2013
- Weight290 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
Most relevant reviews
- capt.reno-028 Apr, 2017by
This book is written by a man that is in my own opinion "Brilliant", the laughter he brought me with his books was Fantastic, for which I thank him, Cheers Windy.!.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.89Trending at £9.08
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.97
- £12.30Trending at £13.54
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.59
- £10.30Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.