All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- Author(s)John Foster,Lyn Dawes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJumpstart!
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight226 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction and National Curriculum Links PART 1: Learning through talk 1. Talking and learning 2. Listening and Learning 3. Developing spoken language skills; assessment and progression PART 2: Curriculum Activities and Games 4. Opinions, Argument and Persuasion 5. Plenty to Talk About: Descriptions, Recounting, Reporting, Instructing, Informing, and Explaining 6. Talk across the Curriculum 7. Talk about Stories, Poems, Drama and Improvisation 8. Summary and Links
- Author BiographyLyn Dawes is a consultant in Spoken Language in the Primary Years, previously Senior Lecturer in Education at the University of Northampton, UK and visiting lecturer at the University of Cambridge, UK. John Foster taught English for 20 years before becoming a full-time writer. He has written over 100 books for classroom use and is a highly regarded children's poet.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.