CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleJunctures: Case Studies in Women's Leadership
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byAssistant Professor Dana M. Britton,Lisa Hetfield
- Author BiographyLisa Hetfield is an associate director and director of development for the Institute for Women's Leadership at Rutgers University, New Brunswick, USA. She is a co-founder of several leadership programs, including the Rutgers Executive Leadership Program for Professional Women. Dana M. Britton is a professor of labor studies and director of the Center for Women and Work at Rutgers University, New Brunswick, USA. She is the author of At Work in the Iron Cage and The Gender of Crime, and is editor emerita of the journal Gender & Society.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.