All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £5.94Trending at £6.29
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £6.54Trending at £7.99
- £10.59Trending at £11.06
- £5.27Trending at £5.64
- £5.99Trending at £7.99
- £5.06Trending at £5.34
About this product
- DescriptionJung - the Key Ideas will give the reader a thorough understandingo of the life and work of the founder of analytical psychology.
- Author BiographyRuth Snowden first became interested in the works of Jung while studying for her BSc degree in Psychology at the University of Birmingham. She went on to set up a complementary therapy practice offering personal development. In 1998, her first book, Working with Dreams, was published, her research for which led her back into the realms of Jung. She currently is a full-time writer.
- Author(s)Ruth Snowden
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication26/02/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleTY Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Note10 b/w line drawings, 10 half tones
- Weight200 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
Most relevant reviews
- angie_m6211 Jan, 2014by
Great little book to get a good basic knowledge
I bought this book to give me a basic knowledge and that is what this book does at three different levels, good overall information
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.