All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Roger Brooke
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/01/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Mental Health Classic Editions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsForeword. Preface to the Classic Edition. Preface to the 1991 Edition. 1. Towards a Phenomenological Analytical Psychology 2. Overview of Jung's Psychology 3. Jung's Method in the Light of Phenomenology. 4. A Critical Discussion of Jung's Experience in Africa 5. Psyche, and the Structure of Experience 6. The Self and Individuation 7. Conscious and Unconscious 8. Archetypes 9. A Clinical Study 10. An Integration of Themes. Notes.
- Author BiographyRoger Brooke is Professor of Psychology at Duquesne University, USA, where he has also been Director of Clinical Training. His theoretical and clinical work draws deeply from the Jungian, psychoanalytic, and phenomenological traditions. He is also the editor of Pathways into the Jungian World (Routledge, 1999).
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.97Trending at £6.98
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.