Jung and the Jungians on Myth: An Introduction by Steven F. Walker (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £35.26Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £30.95Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by zuberuk
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionSteven Walker carefully leads the reader through the essential lines of thought in Jungian psychology before developing his method for using Jungian ideas to approach mythological texts.
- Author BiographySteven Walker is Professor of Comparative Literature at Rutgers University.
- Author(s)Steven F. Walker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleTheorists of Myth
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight294 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.