Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.32Trending at £13.47
- £10.48Trending at £12.99
- £9.62Trending at £11.51
- £9.52Trending at £12.03
- £7.64Trending at £7.98
- £6.59Trending at £8.98
- £7.44Trending at £9.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe Caine prize for African Writing is Africa's literary prize, and is awarded to a work (a short story) by an African writer published in English, whether in Africa or elsewhere. This volume contains this Jungfrau story along with the other shortlisted stories and work from the Caine prize writers' workshop.
- Author BiographyMary Watson was born and lives in Cape Town, South Africa. She completed her Masters degree in Creative Writing under Andre P Brink in 2001 and studied Film and TV Production at Bristol University in 2003.She lectures in Film Studies at the University of Cape Town, where she received a Meritorious Publication Award for her collection of stories, Moss. She is currently working on her first novel, as well as on a collaborative novel with a group of otherSouth African writers.
- Author(s)Mary Watson
- PublisherNew Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Width146 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.