Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.82Trending at £10.20
- £4.72Trending at £4.85
- £4.91Trending at £6.37
- £4.44Trending at £5.87
- £10.97Trending at £14.99
- £7.10Trending at £8.79
- £7.88Trending at £8.46
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is there such fervent demand by enterprises and network service providers worldwide for the MX Series from Juniper Networks? With this authoritative book demonstrates how this routing device provides groundbreaking performance for high-density and high-speed Layer 2 and Layer 3 Ethernet services.
- Author BiographyDouglas Richard Hanks Jr. is a Senior Network Engineer at Juniper Networks. He is JNCIE-ENT #213 and JNCIE-SP #875. Douglas' interests are network engineering and architecture for both Enterprise and Service Provider routing and switching. He is the author of several Juniper Day One books published by Juniper Networks Books. Harry Reynolds has over twenty-five years experience in the networking industry, with the last fifteen years focused on LANs and LAN interconnection. He is CCIE # 4977, and JNCIE # 3, and also holds various other industry and teaching certifications. Harry was a contributing author to Juniper Network Complete Reference (McGraw-Hill, 2002), and wrote the JNCIE and JNCIP Study Guides (Sybex Books, 2003). As as co-author he wrote Junos Enterprise Routing and Junos Enterprise Switching (O'Reilly, 2007 and 2009 respectively).
- Author(s)Douglas Richard Hanks,Harry Reynolds
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Out-of-print date30/09/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.