Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.18
- £23.65Trending at £26.16
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.93Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.37
About this product
- DescriptionProvocative and hard-hitting, Junk Science takes on the government, industry, and faith groups, all of whom twist scientific fact for their own gain.
- Author BiographyDan Agin has a Ph.D. in biological psychology and thirty years of laboratory research experience in neurobiology. He is Associate Professor Emeritus of Molecular Genetics and Cell Biology at the University of Chicago, and editor in chief of the online journal ScienceWeek.
- Author(s)Dan Agin
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication28/11/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight495 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.