All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJunky Styling: Wardrobe Surgery is a beautifully designed and illustrated publication, designed to show fashion students, hobby-sewers, textiles fanatics and eco-enthusiasts how to create entirely original and beautiful pieces by decontruscting and restyling clothes they no longer wear.
- Author BiographyAnni Sanders and Kerry Seager are best friends, and co-directors of the successful fashion label Junky Styling, which was officially launched in 1997. They began buying old men's suits from secondhand shops and reconstructing them into experimental creations to wear out clubbing in London in the early 1990s - these attracted so much interest that they opened a stall in Kensington Market, and then a studio and retail shop in East London. High-profile Junky Styling clients include Kate Moss, Sadie Frost, Sienna Miller, Gwen Stefani and Russell Brand. Junky Styling featured in the most recent London and Paris Fashion Weeks.
- Author(s)Annika Sanders,Kerry Seager
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/07/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note150 full colour
- Weight751 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Most relevant reviews
- itsmethegiggler23 Oct, 2014by
An inspirational read
A really interesting read, especially the history of the business which I hadn't expected. Quite simply inspirational....brings out the quirky hidden inside all of us. Would like a few more ideas on how to "upcycle" and perhaps on using embellishments but overall the book and great photos were enough to make me want to "have a go"
- toria-j19 May, 2011by
This book is fantastic! It is very informative... easy to follow and full of great ideas! I am working on my first garment now and the tips and styling from the book is helping make it a fantastic piece! Worth every penny!
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.05Trending at £6.25
- £4.74Trending at £4.98
- £28.00Trending at £33.99
- £24.08Trending at £37.94
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £65.00