Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores Egypt's legal history under British rule, revealing the centrality of the human to Egyptian legal and colonial history.
- Author BiographySamera Esmeir is Assistant Professor of Rhetoric at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Samera Esmeir
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.