All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a broad understanding of and critical thinking about the contemporary jury system. This book fills a void of easily accessible knowledge about how jury trials work and how jury research assists us to formulate new ways to improve the system.
- Author BiographyDr Horan is a Senior Lecturer in the University of Melbournea (TM)s Law School and member of the Victorian Bar (academic). Dr Horan is one of the leading jury researchers in Australia, with experience conducting field research and experimental studies and was the first academic researcher to be given access to Victorian jurors. She is the co-author of the report; Goodman-Delahunty, J., Tait, D., Pratley, J., Clough, J., Horan, J., Ogloff, J. R. P., & Brewer, N. (2007). Practices, policies and procedures that influence juror satisfaction in Australia. Australian Institute of Criminology Research and Public Policy Series. Dr Horan is also the Lead Investigator in two Australian Research Council Linkage projects on Juries and Expert Evidence. This project has been given rare access to interview jurors in three Australian states about expert evidence and the results will be published in 2013.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Horan
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.